Mirati could be described as an intercontinental design. The "hourglass" silhouette reflects European trends. On the other hand, the sense of substance is decidedly American. These influences are skillfully blended to create a striking visual solution.
Mirati takes a back seat to no one in matters of comfort. All cushions incorporate a generous layer of memory foam, created for NASA to handle the g-forces of take-off and re-entry.
The dramatic curves further enhance individual comfort. The back provides integral lumbar support, and the longitudinal pleats follow the natural alignment of the legs and hips.
Available in synchro-tilt and asynchronous control styles, Mirati provides a facility-wide solution that supports varying work styles and offers excellent visual design.
1. Memory foam conforms to the contours of the body with ease, causing a dramatic reduction in pressure points.
2. Quick-connect arm attachment permits arms to be installed or replaced in seconds, without tools.
3. Height-adjustable arms let you specify the proper level for support. Gel tops are optional.
4. All-adjustable arms provide further control of elbow and shoulder position. Gel tops are optional.
5. "C"style loop arms lend sophisticated elegance for executive or management applications.